The truth of Imperial Family~ Light and Darkness~

Monday, September 11, 2017

Selfless mind.(無私の心) An affectionate Princess who is called a Bodhisattva.


September 11th,  birthday of Princess Kiko of Akishino.
I respectfully offer my congratulations.
I sincerely wish for the happiness of Princess Kiko.

cute😊
cool!
beautiful😊

Princess Kiko's oshirushi (お印 symbol) is Hiougiayame (Arctic Iris)[ヒオウギアヤメ(檜扇菖蒲)].
(An oshirushi (symbol) is given to the Imperial member.)
The Imperial member attach " oshirushi (symbol)" to belongings .


Beautiful "Courtesy"



graceful😊
Sign language💝




A picture painted by Princess Kiko.
wonderful!




Although today is Princess Kiko's birthday, the media almost never report it.

 She is a Princess  with the quality of mercy of a Bodhisattva.
but.....
Princess Kiko's hardship after marriage is immeasurable.
People who wanted to  denigrate Princess Kiko continued scattering slander.
Nevertheless, she did sincerely public affairs with a smile
and did the child care of three children.

Princess Kiko gradually became the plain and humble dresses not to attract attention.
 Because, when she gets attention, Empress Michiko is maddened  by jealousy.

Empress Michiko  oppresses her.
And Empress Michiko  give the cold shoulder to her.
Media that write articles of malicious fabricated story to Princess Kiko.
A religious organization that spreads the false stories.

We should never forgive them !!




And last but not least,
It is a very sad day for the American people this day.
I express my condolences.
I pray for the souls of those who died.
🙏



(I am worried about whether you can understand my poor English.
I hope you can understand my writing.)